A very effective tool as far as successful low-cost internet marketing endeavors are concerned is the Email Copywriting. It has the most respected reputation of bringing targeted traffic to websites and it is widely used. It has been effective in staying in touch with your prospective customers or clients make special offers and sending out invitations.
Email marketing may be in a form of a newsletter or a plain announcement being sent to several targeted prospective customers. It is beyond just sending out emails to anybody as there are perfect ways of doing this. To further explain this; let’s check some simple tips in doing email marketing to accomplish your goals:
1. Sign up for a "Can Spam" promotion: Spamming is quite different from Email marketing. Information that will be sent to your email list must be valuable useful to them. No point sending just any useless information.
2. Make your email subject line attractive: You should know that numerous emails are received by inbox owners every day, avoid getting your email missing alongside. Beginning each word with a capital letter, asking compelling questions, not making any unnecessary claims, avoiding the use of the word FREE, adding text symbols and making use of extra white space creatively, develop your subject line.
3. Stay real: Avoid using any doubtful statements that not related to your subject line. Let your email content convey promises your business can keep. Let your offer be genuine to your prospective customers.
4. Have a benchmark: Substantial discounts are more effective compared to informing your recipient’s minimal discounts. Consider your profit and do not give discounts that are below your profit margin. This will make your email marketing effort more effective.
5. Let it be action-packed: Remember the advice of keeping your email short and sweet, don’t contradict it Include it in your email if you have conferences, seminars, and other events. Repeat your RSVP if your business requires email to convey training benefit. Allow enough time space before pushing out your reminder email.
6. Send news broadcast: Send out helpful information to your subscribers such as postcards and newsletters as they are effective. Remember to keep it simple, direct and short as these are some other brilliant methods of getting in touch with your current or new customers.
Following these simple means of executing your email marketing, your effort on your business will yield results in no time.
About me and Success is Made.com
Want to read more about copywriting? Writing sales copy or building a simple opt-in or sales page? Or perhaps you have started your business selling products and services and are interested in how branding can help you sell more and even earn more money? Or perhaps you're just trying to get your blog off the ground?
In '98 I started my marketing and copywriting journey. First on actual paper (yes, really!) and then I gradually moved to online. I have built and worked for multiple online businesses and launched many brands in several markets and niches. Examples are DIY, fashion accessories, eyewear, sports supplements, and the meditation and spirituality niche. So it's safe to call me an all-round online marketer!
If you want your online business to work for you instead of the other way around. And if you are sick and tired of all the online marketing gurus trying to push their expensive webinars and expensive tools, you can give me a chance! I am here to support and share my experience and knowledge. I work on this site whenever I have time, so when you're missing a certain topic or get stuck, please reach out through the contact form.
To your success!
Sign up! It's free!